Giants RB Bradshaw looks to be ready vs. Ravens
While the Giants may get Bradshaw back, they will likely be without defensive end Justin Tuck, who sat out practice for a third straight day with a shoulder injury. Tuck is also listed as questionable.
Coughlin was hopeful to have Tuck back for Friday's practice, but he didn't take the field.
"We're going to have to wait and see on that one," Coughlin said. "I was hopeful he could go, but the medical staff didn't think he should be able to go."
If Tuck misses the game, then second-year player Adrian Tracy could get the nod.
NOTES: C David Baas (hip/shoulder) and G Chris Snee (hip) were both limited in practice. Both are listed as questionable. TE Travis Beckham (knee) and safeties Kenny Phillips (knee) and Tyler Sash (hamstring) are all listed as questionable, while CB Prince Amukamara (hamstring), WR Reuben Randle (knee), DT Chris Canty (neck) and WR Hakeem Nicks (knee) are listed as probable. Nicks practiced on a limited basis Friday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims