Share “Girl, 11, may have caught on fire because...”

Girl, 11, may have caught on fire because of hand sanitizer

Oklahoman Published: February 20, 2013

Authorities think hand sanitizer may be to blame for the third-degree burns on an 11-year-old Oregon cancer patient.

The Oregonian reports that the girl, a cancer survivor, was at a local hospital Feb. 2 after hitting her head at school. The girl’s father was sleeping in the hospital room when he heard her screams.



The newspaper reports that he found her in the hallway, her shirt on fire, and took action to smother the flames.

Read the rest of this post on the original site »

H/T: Huffington Post

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Man charged with raping, beating ex-girlfriend is named Tulsa's Most Wanted fugitive
  2. 2
    Tulsa man accused of distributing child porn after undercover investigation
  3. 3
    Sister Helen Prejean appeals to governor to stay convicted killer Richard Glossip's execution
  4. 4
    Son and five others indicted on murder charges in Pryor woman's overdose death
  5. 5
    Du'Vonta Lampkin released by Texas, eligible for OU football
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article