Girls basketball roundup: Breck Clark has 33 points, Dale beats Bethel
Lexes Satterwhite adds six 3-pointers for Dale, which wins its 20th game of the season.
Photoview all 14 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Kylee Blehm scored 18, and Kortney Meat added 15 as Kingfisher beat Hennessey 57-54 in overtime.
Kingfisher trailed by three at halftime, then led by a point after three before Hennessey forced overtime.
Shawnta Johnson led Hennessey with 15.
IRISH GET PAST STILLWATER
Bishop McGuinness freshman Torie Shanbour scored seven of her team-high nine points in the fourth quarter, helping the Irish to a 33-29 come-from-behind win at Stillwater.
The Irish took the lead 30-29 with 1:49 left after trailing 24-22 entering the fourth.
Shanbour had all but four of McGuinness' points in the quarter.
Austyn Iven had 12 points to lead Stillwater.
SANTA FE BLOWS OUT PC WEST
Tamara Lee scored 20 to lead Class 6A No. 1 Edmond Santa Fe to a 69-34 win over Putnam City West on the road.
The Wolves jumped out to a quick lead, going ahead 16-3 after one and scoring 23 in the third to put the game away for good.
Freshman Summer Jones added 11 and Cameerah Graves 10 for Santa Fe.
Gabby Johnson led the Patriots with 12.
Abby Boyd had 13 and Maci Exum 10 as unranked Yukon upset No. 9 Putnam City 49-39. Yukon used a 13-3 second quarter to take a commanding 29-13 lead into the break. ... Alexandra Greenhoward scored 30 to lead Luther to a 48-31 win over Yale. ... Bethany's Grace Hadley scored 36 to lead the Bronchos to a 70-58 win over Blanchard. Alex Ray had 20 for Blanchard. ... Kaely Bond had 20 to lead Mount St. Mary to a 55-31 win over Oklahoma Christian School. ... Sadie Marino had 15, and Addie Vernon 12 in Choctaw's 48-39 win over Mustang. ... Bri Kuestersteffen had 11 points to lead Norman North to a 49-37 win over Moore. Amanda Patterson had 22 for Moore.
BY SCOTT WRIGHT AND RYAN ABER
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive