Share “Girl's smartphone burns up in her bed”

Girl's smartphone burns up in her bed

www.yahoo.com Published: July 29, 2014
Advertisement

Charging our devices as we sleep feels like a harmless routine. For one young Samsung smartphone owner, however, that habit almost turned heated, according to Yahoo Tech.


Last week, a 13-year-old North Texas girl plugged her Samsung Galaxy S4 in for its nightly juice-up before hitting the sack, only to be awoken by the smell of something burning hours later. When she got up and searched around for the source of the stench, she realized that she had wedged her charging phone under her pillow. And not only was the backside of the pillow scorched, but the phone was fried into an unrecognizable slab of plastic and melted components.



H/T: Yahoo
See this story on www.yahoo.com