Give thanks for ‘heroes’ serving food, cleaning up
I was lucky enough to attend this year’s annual Hirst Hospitality Awards, which honor excellence in the hospitality industry. We’re not talking about restaurateurs or head chefs. No, this dinner sponsored by the Oklahoma Restaurant Association and the Oklahoma Hospitality Foundation honors exemplary employees in the industry.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss