Golden Globe nominees celebrate at tea party
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Jon Bon Jovi, Hugh Jackman and other Golden Globe nominees celebrated their good fortune with a cup of tea.
They were the guests of honor at the annual British Academy of Film and Television Arts annual Awards Season Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles, where the agenda was merely to mingle with the Hollywood elite while nibbling on finger sandwiches and scones with cream.
Sally Field milled about with her awards-season date, her youngest son, Sam Greisman. Jackman and Bon Jovi talked shop. Lawrence collected kudos from her colleagues, "Life of Pi" director Ang Lee posed for photos and Harvey Weinstein, whose namesake company produced awards-season contenders such as "Silver Linings Playbook" and "Django Unchained," smiled broadly as he worked the room.
David O. Russell, who showed up wearing his trademark white sneakers, complimented a BAFTA member on his cologne.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater