Gov. Mary Fallin names Native American liaison
Jacque Secondine Hensley, of Tulsa, is expected to start Aug. 6 as Gov. Mary Fallin’s Native American liaison.
Gov. Mary Fallin on Tuesday named Jacque Secondine Hensley of Tulsa as her Native American liaison.
The liaison advises the governor on American Indian affairs.
In 2011, legislation eliminated the Oklahoma Indian Affairs Commission and created the executive branch position of Native American liaison.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents