Gov. Mary Fallin pandering with health care decision
The lack of leadership by Gov. Mary Fallin on the critical issue of providing health care for our most needy is wrecking her administration. Far from being the conservative she claims, Fallin wants to score points with the party's right wing rather than doing the right thing for all her constituents. How is it conservative to turn down federal money for health care exchanges and instead continue to shove the cost of caring for the poor and indigent onto hospitals and insurance companies?
NewsOK Related Articles
What we're currently doing isn't working. Fallin is offering obstructionism and buck-passing in her ongoing campaign to be a one-term governor.
Jon Womastek Oklahoma City
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction