Governor Brad Henry calls legislative session difficult
Gov. Brad Henry kept budget talks on track and vetoed measures dealing with guns, abortion and the national health care system.
Gov. Brad Henry's last legislative session was among his most challenging, as he worked to keep budget talks on track and vetoed legislation that he thought went too far against the federal government and individual rights.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say