Grading the Thunder players midway through the season
Grading the Thunder's individual performers through the halfway point in the season.
Stats: 1.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.14 bpg, 7.9 mpg.
NewsOK Related Articles
Bottom line: Look at Aldrich like a layaway purchase. He's going to take a while. But he'll be worth the wait.
Stats: 4.6 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 0.44 bpg, 0.4 apg, 19.7 mpg.
Bottom line: It's scary to think where the Thunder would be without Collison's energy, hustle, hard screens and low-post defense.
Stats: 2.1 ppg, 0.7 rpg, 0.4 apg, 9.6 mpg.
Bottom line: After canning 34 percent of his 3-pointers in the preseason, Cook shot just 18.8 percent from deep in his first seven games. It cost him his job.
Stats: 28.4 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 2.9 apg, 1.08 spg, 3.27 tpg, 39.3 mpg.
Bottom line: His assist-to-turnover ratio still isn't good. But after a slow start shooting the ball, Durant has regained his efficiency offensively while focusing more on the defensive end.
Stats: 15.1 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1.0 spg, 37.4 mpg.
Bottom line: Green has been extremely erratic. He's had some huge plays, but his post defense and poor shooting (41.8 percent from the field and 27.8 percent from 3) have hampered the team.
Stats: 10.6 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 1.9 apg, 1.1 spg, 25.6 mpg.
Bottom line: Harden had his bout with a brutal start before bouncing back nicely. His defense has improved but his aggressiveness as a playmaker and finisher at the rim have teetered off.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort