Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
•Grade: A+. The Hawks haven't had the right fit at point guard since Oklahoma's own Mookie Blaylock ran the show in the '90s. Bibby should finally put an end to the Hawks' rebuilding project.
Grading the trades
Atlanta Hawks•Trade: Acquired Mike Bibby from the Sacramento Kings for Shelden Williams, Lorenzen Wright, Anthony Johnson and Tyronn Lue.
NewsOK Related Articles
Cleveland Cavaliers•Trade: Acquired Ben Wallace and Joe Smith from Chicago and Wally Szczerbiak and Delonte West from Seattle for Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes, Shannon Brown and Cedric Simmons. Donyell Marshall, Ira Newble and Adrian Griffin went to Seattle. •Grade: B. The Cavs needed to do something. This certainly makes them better, but they might have been better off going after Pau Gasol.
Dallas Mavericks•Trade: Acquired Jason Kidd, Malik Allen and Antoine Wright from New Jersey for Devin Harris, DeSagana Diop, Maurice Ager, Trenton Hassell, Keith Van Horn, two first-round picks and cash.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims