Grain futures drop, livestock trades lower
CHICAGO (AP) — Grains futures fell Tuesday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for March delivery slid 9.50 cents to $7.32 a bushel; March corn fell 6 cents to $6.9625 a bushel; March oats dropped 3.25 cents to $3.7775 a bushel; while March soybeans lost 10.75 cents to $14.2075 a bushel.
Beef and pork futures closed lower on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
April live cattle fell 0.40 cent to $1.2995 a pound; March feeder cattle fell 1.55 cent to $1.4325 a pound; April lean hogs fell 0.37 cent to 86 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in