Grain futures fall, livestock prices mixed
CHICAGO (AP) — Grains futures fell sharply Monday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for May delivery dropped 23.75 cents to $6.64 a bushel; May corn fell 55.75 cents to $6.3950 a bushel; May oats fell 20 cents to $3.7625 a bushel; while May soybeans fell 14 cents to $13.9075 a bushel.
Beef and pork prices were mixed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
June live cattle fell 0.27 cent to $1.241 a pound; May feeder cattle added 2.60 cents to $1.4767 a pound; June lean hogs added 0.50 cent to 91.57 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation