Grain futures mostly fall, livestock prices drop
CHICAGO (AP) — Grains futures mostly fell Friday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for May delivery fell 4.75 cents to $7.24 a bushel; May corn fell 9 cents to $7.24 a bushel; May oats were flat at $3.95 a bushel; while May soybeans fell 9 cents to $14.40 a bushel.
Beef and pork prices fell on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
April live cattle fell 0.27 at $1.2615 a pound; April feeder cattle slipped 0.05 cent to $1.3825 a pound; April lean hogs fell 0.15 cent to 78.20 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion