Grain, livestock futures trade mixed
CHICAGO (AP) — Grains futures were mixed Thursday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for March delivery fell 3.50 cents to $8.0850 a bushel; March corn fell 5.25 cents to $7.2025 a bushel; March oats rose 1.75 cent to $3.87 a bushel; while January soybeans rose 3 cents to $14.7650 a bushel.
Beef and pork prices also traded mixed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
February live cattle fell 0.33 cent to $1.3147 a pound; January feeder cattle added 0.37 cent to $1.5312 a pound; February lean hogs gained 0.25 cent to 85.90 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion