Grains futures, livestock prices mixed
CHICAGO (AP) — Grains futures were mixed Wednesday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for July delivery rose 4.5 cents to $6.85 a bushel; July corn rose 7 cents to $6.47 a bushel; July oats were flat at $3.55 a bushel; while July soybeans slipped 2 cents to $14.7625 a bushel.
Beef and pork prices were also mixed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
June live cattle was flat at $1.2110 a pound; August feeder cattle fell 0.35 cent to $1.4612 a pound; June lean hogs rose 0.77 cent to 93.17 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister