Grains futures, livestock prices mostly rise
CHICAGO (AP) — Grain prices mostly rose Monday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for December delivery rose 3.50 cents to $8.4150 a bushel; December corn rose 8 cents to $7.35 a bushel; December oats were unchanged at $3.6450 a bushel; while January soybeans rose 16.75 cents to $14 a bushel.
Beef and pork futures rose on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
December live cattle rose 0.75 cent to $1.2690 a pound; January feeder cattle rose 0.80 cent to $1.4640 a pound; while December lean hogs rose 1.43 cent to 81.75 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located