Jefferson, Stephens, Grady, Caddo, Washita, Custer, Roger Mills, Beckham, Greer, Harmon, Tillman, Jackson, Comanche, Cotton.
Altus, Anadarko, Burns Flat, Cheyenne, Duncan, Elk City, Hobart, Lawton, Marlow, Sayre and Weatherford.
10 Places to visit:
* Quartz Mountain Resort & Lodge
— set deep in the ancient hills of the Wichita Mountains, this multi-million dollar resort is perfect for family getaways and corporate gatherings.
* Museum of the Western Prairie
— Altus. Housing period stagecoaches and other remnants of our western heritage.
* Medicine Park — North of Lawton. Tucked away in the shadow of Quartz Mountain, this picture-perfect resort town is unique in architecture and personality.
* Chisholm Trail Heritage Center
— Duncan. Home of the largest monument in America dedicated to the Chisholm Trail and the longest Chisholm Trail Walkway in the world.
— the Indian Capitol of the Nation, Anadarko is home to Indian City USA, the National Hall of Fame for Famous American Indians and the Southern Plains India Museum.
* Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge
— North of Lawton.