Great weather ahead for Oklahoma Tuesday
Oklahoma temperatures are pleasant Tuesday. Winds are light with a high near 74 degrees.
Light wind, temperatures in the 70s and plenty of sunshine is ahead in central Oklahoma Tuesday, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 74. South, southwest wind 7 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Tuesday night: Clear with a low around 44. South wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north, northwest after midnight.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east, southeast in the afternoon.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 49. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 79. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 50.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 79.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 56.
Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny with a high near 77.
Saturday night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a low around 52.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 67.
Sunday night: Mostly clear with a low around 42.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 68.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates