Greece captain Karagounis joins Fulham for season
LONDON (AP) — Greece captain Giorgos Karagounis has joined Premier League club Fulham until the end of the season.
The 35-year-old midfielder was able to sign outside of the transfer window because he's been a free agent since being released by Panathinaikos earlier this year.
Fulham manager Martin Jol says Karagounis "has a wealth of club and international experience."
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents