Green Bean and Bacon Bundles
Makes 12 to 18 bundles depending on size of beans and servings.I love these little bundles of green beans because they are easy to serve. The green beans are bundled in groups of 6 to 10, depending on the size of the green beans, and secured with a ribbon of bacon. Fresh blanched beans are the best, but thawed frozen beans work with some adjustment to the preparation. Smaller bundles are perfect for a Thanksgiving side dish because many things compete for space on the plate.
Videoview all videos
Nov 11Sherrel shows Angi how to make buttery quick rolls for...
Nov 11Sherrel Jones and Angi Bruss make mashed potatoes for...
Nov 11Sherrel Jones and Angi Bruss make sweet potatoes for...
Nov 11Learn how to put together some delicious green beans for...
Nov 11Learn how to prepare delicious cranberry sauce for...
Photoview all 10 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated