Green chiles in Yukon
New Mexcio folks take green chiles seriously. Very seriously, people. My in-laws moved to New Mexico a couple years ago, and one of our closest friends is from there. For the past few years I’ve discovered how sacred this pepper is to everybody there. I’m excited to hear about this new restaurant in Yukon called Green Chile Kitchen. I hope to get out there soon, but I’ll be sure to take an expert with me.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26979Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17115Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9403UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8599Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7948Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7430OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6562Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6162Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6113Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6077Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients