Group suing IRS, bullying the pulpit
Clearly, church leaders should be wary of being seen as agents of a political party rather than adherents of a higher power. But the world will be a worse place if we allow government to dictate sermon points made by the Martin Luther Kings of the future.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims