Groupon tumbles after weak 1Q revenue outlook
For the current quarter, Groupon is expecting revenue of $560 million and $610 million, which translates to a range of flat to 9 percent higher than in the first quarter of 2012. Analysts are expecting higher revenue of $646.8 million.
Groupon's stock fell $1.46 to $4.52 in after-hours trading. Earlier, the stock had closed up 43 cents at $5.98 prior to the release of the earnings report.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments