Grumpy Cat draws crowds at SXSW
AUSTIN, Texas — The cat is out of the bag at SXSW, or out of the Internet.
While Grumpy Cat, that furry and very cute feline made famous by her sour face, sat in a small bed in Mashable’s dry and warm tent at SXSW, hundreds of people waited in line in the pouring rain just to get a photo and quick look at her.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
H/T: ABC News
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad