Gusty winds ahead in central Oklahoma Tuesday
High winds are expected in Oklahoma City Tuesday. Winds could gust up to 37 mph, the National Weather Service reports.
Gusty winds are ahead in central Oklahoma Tuesday.
Dry, windy weather could increase fire danger Tuesday. Parts of southeastern Oklahoma are under a red flag warning for high fire danger.
Videoview all videos
Sep 25Warm and windy weather expected again today with a chance...
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 92. Windy with a south wind 20 to 26 mph with gusts as high as 37 mph.
Tuesday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8 p.m. Mostly cloudy with a low around 70. South wind around 21 mph with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny with a high near 89. South wind 17 to 22 mph with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Wednesday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a low around 67. South, southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly after 8 a.m. Partly sunny with a high near 86. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit