• Haunted House: Sydney's Art in Motion Dance Studio is hosting a haunted house fundraiser Sunday through Tuesday to help underprivileged dance students with costumes and to pay for competition fees. The haunted house at 4400 W Main Street will be open from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. Tickets are $2 for the haunted house and $1 for the child's haunted house. For more information visit www.nightoffrightnorman.us or call 816-7333.
• Trick or Treat the Lake: Trick or Treat the Lake will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Lake Thunderbird State Park. There will be decorated booths, games, prizes and plenty of candy for the kids. The Cleveland County sheriff's office will be on hand to fingerprint kids and kids will have the chance to tour a fire truck and ambulance.
• Haunt the Zoo: The Oklahoma City Zoo's annual Halloween event will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. nightly, Friday through Oct. 31 on the zoo grounds. Tickets are $7 at the gate and $6 in advance. Adults can visit free with their children. Kids will receive free trick or treat and can visit 21 booths throughout the zoo for treats.
• Bone Bash: The Oklahoma City Arthritis Foundation will host the Bone Bash beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, 1700 NW 63. The gala will feature a live and silent auction. For more information call April Rutledge at 936-3366.
• Doggie Trick or Treat: Dogs and their owners can visit Neel Veterinary Hospital, 2700 N MacArthur Blvd. from 7 to 10 p.m. Friday to trick or treat. The event is sponsored by Neel Vet and the Bella Foundation. There will be a costume contest with a $10 entry fee and a chance to win a gift card to Neel Veterinary Hospital.
• Science Museum Oklahoma trick or treat: Science Museum Oklahoma will hold a trick or treat for families from 4 to 6 p.m. Oct. 31 at the museum, 2100 NE 52. Admission is free. For more information about Science Museum Oklahoma call 602-3760.
• Pumpkinville: The event takes place every day through Oct. 31 at Myriad Botanical Gardens, 301 W Reno. In addition to pumpkin decorating and other crafts, the setup includes a hay maze, a “corn toss” game, chomping for apples and story times. A Halloween party for children is scheduled from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday. For more information, call 297-1528.
• Spooksville: The haunted house and carnival will be from 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday at the Yukon Community Center, 2200 S Holly Drive. There will be a dog and kid costume contest at 2 p.m. and a carnival and haunted house from 3 to 6 p.m. For more information call 354-8442. Admission is $3.
• Mummy and Son Masquerade: This event will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at the Jackie Cooper Gym, 1024 E Main. Admission is $3 in advance and $4 at the door. Activities include a mummy wrap, hot dogs, games, a costume contest and music. For more information call 350-8920.