Hallucinating man with handgun causes commotion at Taco Bell in Oklahoma City, police say
Gabriel Samuel Rivera, 29, was arrested on complaints of possession of heroin and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony. A search of his house turned up 13 guns, anabolic steroid pills and vials of testosterone, Oklahoma City police reported.
Videoview all videos
Feb 14Gabriel Samuel Rivera, 29, was arrested on complaints of...
Photoview all photos
Police said Rivera continued to be paranoid about every person he saw and asked police if he could make a phone call before they executed him.
On Wednesday, officers searched Rivera's home in the 2500 block of NW 23 and found 13 guns with various amounts of ammunition, anabolic steroid pills, vials of testosterone and six Mason jars with mushroom growth, according to the report.
Among the weapons were several rifles and shotguns, an AR-15 rifle and a .50-caliber Desert Eagle handgun, police said.
Rivera was released Wednesday on $23,000 bail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion