Hallucinating man with handgun causes commotion at Taco Bell in Oklahoma City, police say
Gabriel Samuel Rivera, 29, was arrested on complaints of possession of heroin and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony. A search of his house turned up 13 guns, anabolic steroid pills and vials of testosterone, Oklahoma City police reported.
A man who was hallucinating and carrying a handgun ran into a Taco Bell and told everyone three men were trying to kill him, Oklahoma City police reported Thursday.
Gabriel Samuel Rivera, 29, of Oklahoma City, was arrested on complaints of possession of heroin and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say