Harbaughs have a good game plan: stay home for this round
Jack and Jackie Harbaugh, the parents of football's famous coaching brothers, faced a tough call this week.
They could travel to Atlanta to watch Jim Harbaugh try to get the 49ers to the Super Bowl. Or they could head to New England to watch John Harbaugh attempting to do the same for the Baltimore Ravens.
NewsOK Related Articles
As it turns out, this was no “Sophie's Choice.” It was a sofa choice.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?