Harrah tennis player Sam Raglin persevering through storm
Harrah tennis player Sam Raglin competed in the state tournament knowing he would return to a home destroyed by a tornado
Sam Raglin’s tennis season ended with a loss this weekend at the OKC Tennis Center. But unlike most other players, the state tournament wasn’t the junior’s main focus.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates