Hawaiian Airlines loses $3.4M in 4th quarter
The airline launched four new routes from Honolulu in 2012: to Fukuoka and Sapporo in Japan, plus Brisbane, Australia and New York. It also announced new service from Honolulu to Taiwan, increased service between Honolulu and Sydney, and increased service between Maui and Los Angeles.
The airline recently announced a planned expansion with 16 new Airbus planes for routes between Hawaii and the U.S. West Coast.
"2013 promises to be an equally exciting year for the company with new destinations, new aircraft and more employees being planned," Dunkerley said.
Oskar Garcia can be reached at http://twitter.com/oskargarcia .
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments