Headington Hall construction continues in Norman
Construction is ongoing at Headington Hall, a $75 million University of Oklahoma student residential center at Lindsey Street and Jenkins Avenue in Norman.
NORMAN — Construction of the University of Oklahoma's new student residential center at Lindsey Street and Jenkins Avenue is continuing.
Headington Hall, named after OU alumnus Tim Headington, who gave $10 million toward its $75 million price tag, is scheduled to be complete by fall.
The 230,000-square-foot residential center will house student athletes and other students.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday