Interactive: Health Care 101 graphic novel guide
Health care reform was a topic of fierce debate in 2012, and it was easy to miss out on a detail here or there. We wanted to take a look at the history of the Affordable Care Act, or "Obamacare," and Oklahoma’s plan moving forward.
Here's our Health Care 101 guide in graphic novel form to catch you up on anything you might have missed:
News Photo Galleriesview all
Videoview all videos
Apr 9Headlines in Wednesday's Oklahoman: Weather Update,...
Apr 5Spokesperson for Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin said Oklahoma...
Mar 29Reporters in Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin's office received...
Photoview all 10 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation