Health exchange likely dead in state
Plans for state health insurance exchanges — a centerpiece of the Obama administration’s Affordable Care Act — appear mortally ill if not completely dead in 29 states, including Oklahoma.
A health insurance exchange is an electronic marketplace where uninsured people can compare and purchase health insurance and, under the health care act, receive federal subsidies for the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive