Healthcare summit coming to downtown Oklahoma City
EXPLORE: Oklahoma Healthcare Summit, a two-day event Aug. 9-10 at the Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, is aimed at educating health care professionals.
EXPLORE: Oklahoma Healthcare Summit, an educational opportunity for health care professionals, will be Aug. 9-10 at the Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel.
The summit is intended for physicians, practice managers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and hospital leaders.
Scheduled speakers are:
• Frank Abagnale, subject of the book and movie “Catch Me If You Can”
• Business innovation expert Chris Trimble
• Futurist Lowell Catlett
Gov. Mary Fallin and state Insurance Commissioner John Doak also have been invited to speak at the summit, to discuss Oklahoma health care.
The summit will begin with an opening reception, sponsored by Eide Bailly, and an evening cocktail event at the Devon Boathouse, hosted by BancFirst.
Physicians Liability Insurance Co. is hosting the conference; co-sponsors include St. Anthony and OPUBCO.
Attendees may be eligible for CME and CEU credits.
For more information or to register, go to www.oklahomahealthcaresummit.com.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in