Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies from apparent heart attack
The unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas has died of an apparent heart attack, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
John Alleman reportedly suffered the heart attack outside of the restaurant last week. He was taken off life support Monday.
The Sun reports that Alleman is the second spokesman to die in the restaurant’s nearly two-year history in Las Vegas.
The restaurant is famous for its high-calorie menu that includes a 9,982-calorie, 3-pound Quadruple Bypass Burger, according to the Sun.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City