Heat unveil Olympic banner for LeBron James
James averaged 13.3 points at the London Olympics, with the U.S. winning all eight of its games.
Other current and former Heat players have won Olympic gold medals, including Chris Bosh, but the team has only presented banners to those who were part of the organization at the time of their victories.
Bosh and Wade both skipped this year's Olympics because of injuries.
"I went through a lot of mixed emotions this summer," Bosh said. "Yes, I was having a good time. But when I watched the Olympics, it's like, 'Man, I want to be out there. It looks like so much fun.' They played a fun style of basketball."
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction