Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7050Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6632Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6243Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace- Parties, Etc.- Dec. 9
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: December 9, 2012
PASEO ARTS ASSOCIATION AWARDS
Dinner: The sixth annual Paseo Arts Association Awards ceremony and banquet was at the Oklahoma History Center. Jane Sutter was master of ceremonies.
Awards: Eric Lyons and Grace Grothaus won the Emerging Arts Award. Collin Rosebrook was presented the Michi Susan Award, and Jean Richardson received the Artist of the Year Award. Justice Yvonne Kauger received the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Tables: Tables were decorated with flower arrangements created by the students of Harding Charter Fine Arts Institute, and the vases were painted by students of Edgemere Elementary School.
People: Among the 250 guests were Meg Salyer, Peter Dolese, Joy Reed Belt, John Belt, Mary and Alen Hendrick, Karen Orr, Sandy Martin, Diana Smith, Romy Owens, Bonnie and Bert Seabourn, Carolyn Stuart, Regina Murphy, Kelley Barnes, Leslie Sparks, Bill Bell, Thomas Batista, Jennifer Barron and Kim Cooper-Hart.
Cocktail party: The 35th Mesta Park Holiday Home Tour began with a preview cocktail party in the home of Don Hawkins and Mick Shirron.
Hors d'oeuvres: Food came from local restaurants Stella Modern Italian Cuisine, Cheever's, Bin 73. Wine was provided by Jeannette and Dick Sias.