Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace-- Parties, Etc.--Jan. 6
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: January 6, 2013
Occasion: The annual Christmas Gala was held by members of the Oklahoma City Hotel Association. Host was Gary Burleson, general manager of the Meridian Conference Center, where the event was held. Several honorees within the hotel industry were awarded Hospitality Associates of the Year.
Entertainment: Local magician Steve Crawford performed.
Menu and decorations: Holiday centerpieces and Christmas trees were among the decorations, and beef tenderloin and chicken Cordon Bleu were served to the 100 general managers and hotel industry associates.
KAPPA ALPHA THETA PARTY
Event: Members of Kappa Alpha Theta had the annual Christmas party and cocktail buffet in the home of Becky and David McCubbin. The McCubbin home was decorated for the holidays, and the Thunder game was televised in the kitchen and den.
Attendees: Susie and Brad Kemp, Lisa Elder, Carol and Carey Joullian, Julie Branch, Marta and David McCubbin, Kathy and Russ Walker, Karen Hanstein, Geraldine Raupe, Suzanne and Bruce Bockus, Beth and Leo Portman, Jennifer and Paul Shadid, Karma and Brett Robinson, Laura and Reeder Ratliff, Margaret Keith, Jill Farrand, Sue Ryan and Penny and John McCaleb.
HERITAGE HALL ALUMNI PARTY
Holiday party: Members of the Heritage Hall Alumni Association had their third annual holiday party at Devon Energy Tower. Matt Brown and Russ Koch are co-presidents of the association.
Entertainment: The party featured a photo booth with costumes, music by Born in November featuring C-Plus Band. Among the raffle prizes were Thunder tickets and an autographed Sterling Shepard football. Raffle proceeds went to scholarships awarded by the alumni association board.
Guests: The 300 guests included alumni from the first graduating class in 1971 to the most recent class of 2011. Among them were Kristen and Matt Brown, Mary Ann and Russ Koch, Brian Bogart, Dr. Dianne and Danny Kennedy, Nicole Jacobson, Amanda and Kyle Burris, Kim Meacham, Graham Colton, Lance McDaniel, Kelly Crotts, Kyla and Kelly Turner, Erielle Reshef, Suzanne and David Neff, Susan and Clint Lewis, Elizabeth and Kyle Gillum Heather and Dr. Tom Showalter, Brent Johnson, Trip Moore, Tami Muphy Moore, Derek Hammond, Damon Hammond, Jenny and David Ferguson, PJ and Dr. Betsy Gaske.