Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace: Parties, Etc.: July 8
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: July 8, 2012
GOOD BY SHU-MING AND DOUG
Farewell party: Drs. Shu-Ming Wang and her husband, Dr. Doug Clark, were honored at a farewell party. They are moving to Williston, N.D., where he is medical director of the Mercy Medical Cancer Center and she will be director of a new women's clinic at the same facility.
Hosts: The party was in the home of Sarah and Randy Smith. Co-hostesses were Lori Lovejoy Smith and Cindi Hodges. They cooked a gourmet dinner of salmon and beef tenderloin with garden vegetables and chocolate and coconut cream desserts.
Guests: Cindi and Harry Hodges, Pam and Doug Tewell, Judy and David Ragland, Li Juan and Ron Polvodore were among the partygoers.
Party: 100 guests celebrated with Anne Heatly and Jeff McQueen at a prenuptial event in the home of Sara and Rob Northwood.
Hosts were the Northwoods, Courtney and Carl Holliday, Susan and Steve Porter, Mary and Craig Stanley, Amy and Eddie Edwards, Carolyn and Rick Hansing, Trish and John Goodman, Wendy and Mike Mackey, Paula and Mike Black, Laurie and Charlie Givens and Teresa and David Daugherty.
Theme: An “Evening in Italy” theme was used as the engaged couple plans to honeymoon in Italy. They will be married in September.
Special touch: A tent was set up for the guests and the hostess noted “the tent was filled with friends, flowers and food and fans on frantic speed to beat the heat.”