Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace: Parties, Etc.: Sept. 16
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: September 16, 2012
Decor: Bouquets of red roses decorated the tables and an ice sculpture filled with shrimp featured the Inauguration Seal.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE AND WILSON
Birthday: A dual birthday party honored Steve Kerr and Wilson Kerr, father and son. It was at the Photo Arts Studio in Oklahoma City's Plaza District.
Menu: A variety of food from the Good Egg Group and Uptown Market was served to the 60 people, including friends and family members from the East and West coasts. There was also a group of men from Delta Upsilon Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE
Wine and cheese: Jane Thompson was the honoree at a 60th birthday celebration given by Sherry Beasley, Judy Keeton, Judy Love, Beverly Funke, Lana Lopez and Lou Morris in the Love home.
Table: The dining room table was filled with cheese spreads, cheese tortes, crackers and breads and trays of vegetables. There were also brownies, fruit tarts and colorful, iced birthday cake cookies. White roses were set in crystal vases.
Seen: Wendy French, Hilarie Blaney, Anne Stone, Pam Shdeed, Gennie Johnson, Brenda McDaniel, Debby Dudman, Linda Garrett, Barbara Brou, Cheryl Hewett, Mary Price, Janie Axton and Anne Gray.
Event: Members of the Greater Oklahoma City Alumnae Panhellenic Association met and named new officers. They are Lisa Blackburn, president; Millonn Lilly, vice president; Suzanne Bockus, secretary; Michelle Nisbett, treasurer; Amy Edwards, historian, and Suzy Smith, member-at-large parliamentarian.
Projects: This group has members from 17 metro area national sorority alumnae groups and they host annual events such as Panhellenic Women of the Year Luncheon and the Spring Tea. They also provide scholarships.