Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace: Parties, Etc.: Sept. 30
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: September 30, 2012
Party: Delta Delta Delta members met for the annual bullfrog party in the home of Dr. Jennifer Nelson and Dr. Bob Jarman. It was the first Alumni meeting of the fall season.
Menu: Members served the annual lemon/lime bullfrog drink and food prepared by officers of the group.
People: 125 members attended the event, including Kristen and Ben Ikard, Kellye Beavers, Katylee Strange, Scott Moehlenbrock, Sarah and Mitchell Moore, Juliann Strange, Courtner Greer, Andrew Green, Madelyn Russell, Blake April, Britta Van Landingham, Lou Hofmeister, Joanna Rus, Tony Borelli, Claire Robinson, Sabrina Maynard, Kayle and John Williamson, Beverly Thompson, Jackie Acres, Jo Fudge, Wendy Simpson, Sarah and Bryan Wells, Sally and Wendell Cavin, Ellen and Tim Fleming, Cindy and Jim Hazelwood, Tina and Elby Beal, Dixie Coffey, Linda and Jim Lowe, Ann McBride, Marylee and Tim Strange, Marcia and Mack Morgan, Margaret and Cam McLain and Beth and Paul Brown.
Occasion: The Oklahoma City Alumnae Club of Alpha Gamma Delta met Monday for a “Fiesta” meal in the home of President Pam Sullivan Williams to discuss fundraisers and upcoming events.
Special recognition: Dianne Peterson Ogle and Irene Hartwig Megehee received special recognition. Fifty-year members present were also recognized.
40th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Event: The Greens Country Club celebration was held recently in honor the club's 40th anniversary. Among the events were “The Nearly New Newly-wed Game for couples, OU football game watch party and barbecue shown poolside and a 40-cent Sunday Breakfast brunch in appreciation of member support for the last 40 years. There were also family swimming pool events and games.