Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5056Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4611Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4176Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace: Parties, Etc.:July 15
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: July 15, 2012
Event: Members were at the annual July 4 buffet at the Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club. It was held in the Ballroom, Harry's Bar, the Great Hall and the upper terrace.
On the menu: Party fare included watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe and fresh summer berries and picnic salads including lettuce salad, shrimp salad, macaroni salad, potato salad, coleslaw and Jell-O salad. There were hamburger sliders, hot dogs, sausages with peppers and onions and barbecued chicken and corn on the cob.
Entertainment: A dunk tank provided laughs for the group.
ART WITH DESMOND
Event: Friends bought one of the auction items at the Ballet Ball. It was an art party with Desmond Mason, former NBA player and artist.
Where: They met at his midtown studio for wine and pizza and an art class.
Museum-worthy: Mason painted a picture of flowers and the group did the same on their canvases.
Artists: Elaine and Hal Levy, Jenny and David Kallenberger, David Leader, Scott Davis, and Lori and Ty Tyler.