Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace: Parties, Etc.: Jan. 20
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: January 20, 2013
Event: Members of the newly formed Follies Friends, an auxiliary of the Oklahoma Senior Follies, met in the Atrium of Oklahoma City University Wanda Bass School of Music.
Mission: The group helps the Follies with its goals, one of which is Mobile Meals of Oklahoma County. They plan to raise money by selling ads for the program of the upcoming Oklahoma Senior Follies, which will be June 14-16 at the Kirkpatrick Auditorium of OCU.
Decorations: Sequin and feathered headdresses used from the 2011 and 2012 Follies were displayed in the room.
Food: Follie's cast members brought homemade desserts.
Speakers: Bobbie Burbridge Lane, Carolyn Roslik and Robert A. Lawrence talked during the meeting.
Entertainment: Stars from the Follies' cast entertained, including Jay Edwards, Terry Runnels, Jim Henline, Kerry Robertson, Charlotte Franklin, Jane Hall, Paul Coulter, Victor Wong, David Anderson. They were accompanied by Lou Ann Rice.
Seen: Donna Rice, Carl Manion, Virginia Wright, Ima Gene Guddell, Nikki Singer, Betty Catching, Rosie Coulter, John Ferguson, Carol and Gary Sander, Jackie Short, Jo Rowan, Kristina and Franklin Rapp, Larry Darnell, Lolly Anderson, Linda Piro, Lynn Hefley, Patsy and J.R. Homsey, Linda and Jim Lowe, Cheryl and Paul Clements, Pat Edwards, Diane Riggert, Angie Harrison, Sally and Jim Moon, Carol Wright, Dixie Stewart, Judy Brooks, Merrilee Callen, Marsha and E.W. Keller, Ann and Chuck Evick.
Occasion: The Kiwanis Club of Oklahoma City met in the home of Margaret and Art Hoge for the Winter Social. Members brought potluck dishes. Kraettli Epperson is president of the group.