Henderson, Linder, Porter coming back to Miami
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — Seantrel Henderson, Brandon Linder and Curtis Porter will return for their senior seasons at Miami.
The trio made their announcements on Monday. Henderson started the final seven games of the 2012 season at right tackle for the Hurricanes, while Linder started all 12 at right guard and Porter was limited to only two starts at defensive tackle because of injury.
With their decisions now final, Miami expects to have 20 of 22 offensive and defensive starters back next season.
The Hurricanes finished tied atop the Atlantic Coast Conference's Coastal Division this past season and would have played in the league championship game if they had not self-imposed a postseason ban because of the NCAA's investigation into the school's compliance practices.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law