With only three days remaining in the NBA’s regular season, all eight playoff seeds in the Western Conference remained uncertain entering Monday night’s games. In the Eastern Conference, only the No. 5 and No. 6 seeds had to be determined.
Here is an update entering Monday games:
2013 Playoff Scenarios
(Updated through Sunday)
1. San Antonio or Oklahoma City
2. Oklahoma City or San Antonio
3. Denver, LA Clippers or Memphis
4. LA Clippers, Denver or Memphis
5. Memphis or Denver
6. Houston, Golden State or LA Lakers
7. Golden State, Houston or LA Lakers
8. LA Lakers, Utah, Golden State or Houston
1. MIAMI HEAT
2. NEW YORK KNICKS
3. INDIANA PACERS
4. BROOKLYN NETS
5. Atlanta or Chicago
6. Chicago or Atlanta
7. BOSTON CELTICS
8. MILWAUKEE BUCKS
Tonight’s Clinch Scenarios:
Oklahoma City clinches #1 seed if Thunder win or Spurs lose
San Antonio clinches #2 seed if Spurs lose or Thunder win.
Memphis clinches #5 seed if Grizzlies lose or Nuggets win.
Houston clinches #6 seed if Rockets win and Warriors lose.
LA Lakers clinch playoff spot if Jazz lose.
LA Lakers clinch #8 seed if Jazz lose, Rockets win and Warriors win.
No Clinch Scenarios for Monday
Source – NBA