Heritage Hall Elementary School students help man celebrate 100th birthday in Oklahoma City
Students from Heritage Hall Elementary School visited the Fountains at Canterbury to hear from a 100-year-old resident on the 100th day of school.
First-graders from Heritage Hall Elementary School marked the 100th day of classes by visiting the Fountains at Canterbury retirement community in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
The class helped resident Sam Moore celebrate his 100th birthday. Moore told the students about what his life was like growing up and how the world has changed during the last 100 years.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located