Heritage Hall Elementary School students help man celebrate 100th birthday in Oklahoma City
Students from Heritage Hall Elementary School visited the Fountains at Canterbury to hear from a 100-year-old resident on the 100th day of school.
First-graders from Heritage Hall Elementary School marked the 100th day of classes by visiting the Fountains at Canterbury retirement community in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
The class helped resident Sam Moore celebrate his 100th birthday. Moore told the students about what his life was like growing up and how the world has changed during the last 100 years.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater