Heritage Hall's Ford Price III: His positive attitude carries him through cancer fight
Heritage Hall senior Ford Price III has always been about helping people. When he joined teammate Turner Petersen and Bishop McGuinness quarterback Ryan Randolph for a charity dodge ball tournament a couple years ago, the proceeds went to the Jimmy Everest Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders in the OU Children’s Physicians building.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims